- Don't forget to check your other teacher's/classes webpages for information in other subjects!
- Science Unit 5 Sound
This unit includes: understanding of pitch, frequency, amplitude, compression, rarefaction, wavelength, parts of a sound wave, transverse wave, compression wave, sonar, echolocation, vibrations, etc. There is a Unit 5 Green Folder each student has that includes a study guide, vocabulary page, and all of the information needed to study for this unit.
- Science Unit Light (Last Unit before SOL Review)
This unit includes: parts of a light wave, amplitude, wavelength, transverse wave, electromagnetic spectrum, reflection, refraction, diffraction, opaque, translucent, transparent, etc. There is a Unit 5 Green Folder each student has that includes a study guide, vocabulary page, and all of the information needed to study for this unit.
- Class Calendar
1) Click on "Log into class" on the left of this page. Use your parent portal log-in to get to the SLMS page. Here you will see the calendar/due dates for all class assignments and all of your students. Click on the assignments to see the details.
2) The calendar link on the left of this page will also have all of the due dates for all class assignments. Here you can see everything for 5th grade.
3) If you use your own electronic calendar, IE google, and would like the 5thgrade items to appear on that calendar, please contact Mrs. Maher for further directions (email@example.com).