- Don't forget to check your other teacher's/classes webpages for information in other subjects!
- Science Unit 5 Sound
This unit includes: understanding of pitch, frequency, amplitude, compression, rarefaction, wavelength, parts of a sound wave, transverse wave, compression wave, sonar, echolocation, vibrations, etc. There is a Unit 5 Green Folder each student has that includes a study guide, vocabulary page, and all of the information needed to study for this unit.
We are going over Science Fair Projects which are in orange or purple folders. All of the information that is needed will be in this folder. A fridge sheet with all of the due dates was sent home as well as a packet for the students where they will write all parts of the project. Extra forms can be found in the files section of this website.
- Topic 12/2
- Big Question/2 resources 12/14
- Hypothesis/Variables 1/4
- Materials/Procedures 1/20
- Final Project with Tri-Fold Board 2/21
- Class Calendar
1) Click on "Log into class" on the left of this page. Use your parent portal log-in to get to the SLMS page. Here you will see the calendar/due dates for all class assignments and all of your students. Click on the assignments to see the details.
2) The calendar link on the left of this page will also have all of the due dates for all class assignments. Here you can see everything for 5th grade.
3) If you use your own electronic calendar, IE google, and would like the 5thgrade items to appear on that calendar, please contact Mrs. Maher for further directions (email@example.com).